Sunday, June 5, 2011

Philips Baby Viewing Machine

Saturdays are typically days I like to sleep in.  I figure it is the one day I get to sleep a little longer than normal.  Yesterday was not destined to be such a day.  Jess scheduled a trip to Salt Lake City.  We had to be there by 8 am, which meant waking up at 7:12 in order to be out the door by 7:15.  I guess it was sleeping in for me, but not what I had in mind.  

The reason for needing to be in Salt Lake by 8 am is because of technology.  Yes, technology and Eagle Mountains lack thereof.  Believe it or not, there are no ultra sound machines within walking distance of our house.  Luckily, Philips was nice enough to sell one to Salt Lake City.

As most of you should know, Jess' recent weight gain is due to the fact she is pregnant.  In fact, she is 22 weeks pregnant.  And rather than hold off on purchasing new stuff until after the baby comes, Jess decided we need to get started right away.  The first step is knowing what color to buy.

The ultrasound technician had a hard time finding the gender of the Junior #2 who was being modest.  How different a personality already from Logan who had not qualms about sitting spread eagle for us.  Well, at long last, we did find out.  And the verdict?  A little girl.

For the record, before we found out, we each guessed at the gender.  I let Jess go first.  She said boy.  I, of course, then had to choose girl, which I would have chosen anyway.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the news. Is Jess totally excited?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to have another granddaughter. Philips does an amazing job with their photography.

    ReplyDelete