Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Golden Mohawk

This is the day every father looks forward to. The day mom leaves dad and his son home alone while she goes to the gym. And I don't mean that comment in way to imply that Jess needs to go to the gym because she really looks great. I was simply excited to watch Logan as you'll see below.

As Jess was leaving, she asked me to give Logan a bath, which I'm happy to do. He is slowly starting to like bathtime. He cries a bit, but I think he cries because he thinks he is supposed to cry. Every so often though, he shows signs of liking the bath.

After his bath, I decided to comb his hair. This is the part I couldn't do with Jess here. This is the reason I was happy to babysit my son.

At first, Logan didn't like his new hairstyle.

Then he decided it was okay.

Then he got tired of the attention, fell asleep, and started blowing bubbles.

What a great son!

2 comments:

  1. mmmwahhh! i love him. and you. and jess. i wanna come visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Jess escaped to go to the gym! Love the mohawk and the expressions on Logan's face! Can't wait to invade your space...I mean see you all!

    ReplyDelete