Friday, January 1, 2010

Recently updated blog

In a recent Christmas letter that I wrote and sent out to many friends and family, I encouraged everyone to check my blog and promised that it would be updated. Actually, I used the phrase "recently updated." I was actually hoping that no one would check the blog between the time they received the letter and the time I would be able to update it, and therefore, to all it would have been recently updated. Come to find out, a few of you checked. Consider this my long-winded apology...

The best update I have to write about, is a forthcoming addition to our family. Below is the 3D ultrasound of junior.


I am not sure who he looks like more, me or Jess? He is cute and I can say he is a squirmy little guy, so he may have the restless energy of his father and the attractive features of his mother. And just this last week, I felt him move for the first time. I am very excited for the little guy to come. We don't have any specific names picked out, but perhaps if any of you have any ideas...

I'm at a loss at what else to blog about for now, so I will keep the first blog of 2010 a short one, easy to digest, and hopefully cleverly informative.

I wish everyone a happy 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment